Skype
Bashfrog

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

First of all, this is a pretty good animation. The concept was interesting, and the animation was smooth. Overall, nice job, except you should have done more to distinguish the characters. Now, being not a huge fan of DBZ or DC, I would have to say superman would win. He has super speed, is invincible unless exposed to kryptonite (which i'm pretty sure is a hard substance to find), and has powers on the same level as Goku. Since Goku isn't invincible, I would assume superman would eventually beat him down unless Goku somehow found some kryptonite on the way there. I think this may be overkill, but i can't take how stupid the argument is. That's all.

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Ok, i know some people are going to hate this, but anyone who is criticizing the f#%k out of Tome is a idiot. I see this too much with games and movies on newgrounds. 1. this is about 10 times better than most stuff on newgrounds, to the point of being near tv quality. 2. This is a remake of a series made years ago by kirbopher, so stop raging about the plot because you could have done that years ago. 3. Newgrounds is not for overtly cruel criticizing. You are not movie critics. It is not your job to over analyze something that was made for a website on the internet, not the movie theater or tv. The point is, those who enjoy acting like their job is to insult things that don't need to be insulted need to stop. If you think you're reasonable, you aren't. You're trolling. Now that I feel less inclined to punch a wall, let me actually review this. Tome is great. It is one of the best series i have ever seen on the internet, and even off it. Even if their are a few one-liners in there, it makes it even better. I love the way this remake has become, and I hope they finish this series completely.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

excellent

The remakes of some of the characters like sniperwave asterob are great, and if people don't understand how little filler this episode was, you need to watch the original. For you who thought the lip syncing was bad, I wonder how high your standards are to notice a little problem like that. My conclusion is that this is a great series, if you couldn't already tell by the score, and keep making more of these despite the fact that a small minority like to be annoying and hate on everything.

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Just sucks.

Not only was that a idiotic referrence, but it was tasteless and dumb. But your animation skills to better use.

C. Crashing a Barbarian C. Crashing a Barbarian

Nice

Great flash. And was the red and green knights attacks supposed to be a Mario and Luigi joke?

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

Amazing

I thought this was just ok until I saw the implied tentacle rape. Then i laughed like crazy

Shogun Spike Shogun Spike

Awesome

Pretty sweet, and where can you get one of those scarfs?

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Great

Just to suggest though, and I might not be right, you might be able to change the names of the new ones slightly and publish them.

Machine Gun Symphony Machine Gun Symphony

Pure suck

Seriously, try to actually make something you idiot.

The Game Show Fantasy The Game Show Fantasy

Nice!

If it was me, I would have just done it and got the vacation. Takes some sacrifice to get the big prize.